The annual Horasis Asia Meeting on 26 November 2021 was held on Horasis‘ ground-breaking digital conferencing platform. The event brought together over 400 of the foremost business and political leaders from across Asia and the world. Some of the functions will be attended by high-ranking Asian politicians and other public figures. Delegates will discuss how to shape the path forward through Asia’s big transitions and how to adopt innovation to build towards a resilient post-COVID Asia.
Watch the panel, which was chaired by Annette Nijs | Founder The China Agenda | President Business School Netherlands
Business Leaders and their Theories in Times of Turbulence
For many years business schools taught management development through years of global growth, wherein perturbances were brief, local and western. Now there are pandemics, with disrupted global supply chains and Asian-inspired policies. What are the new management learnings and dogma applicable in Asia? What are the themes young managers use?
- Luis Miguel Aboitiz, Director, Aboitiz & Co., The Philippines
- Ciprian Dan Costea, Member of the Board, Autonova, Romania
- Yves Decadt, Chief Executive Officer, BioLingus, Switzerland
- Uwe Michel, Executive Vice President, Allianz, Germany
- Nguyen Viet Long, Acting Director, Department of Science and Technology, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
- Annette Nijs | Founder The China Agenda | President Business School Netherlands